www.blogvani.com Hindi Blogs. Com - हिन्दी चिट्ठों की जीवनधारा Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ALL IN ONE

All the content of this blog is Copyright of Dr.Anil Chadah and any copying, reproduction,publishing etc. without the specific permission of Dr.Anil Chadah would be deemed to be violation of Copyright Act.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Love me!

Love me if you can baby
Trust me if you can baby
Though I also belong
To this world of treachery
I don't believe in its mastery
Believe me if you can baby
Love me if you can baby
You are not only a cutie
But a simple beauty
I adore you from inside
My dreams now have a bride
Forget me if you can baby
Love me if you can baby

1 Comments:

Blogger mehek said...

cute sentiments

May 2, 2008 at 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home