www.blogvani.com Hindi Blogs. Com - हिन्दी चिट्ठों की जीवनधारा Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

ALL IN ONE

All the content of this blog is Copyright of Dr.Anil Chadah and any copying, reproduction,publishing etc. without the specific permission of Dr.Anil Chadah would be deemed to be violation of Copyright Act.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Farsightedness

Don't be surprised deaf & dumb tree
If I offer my blood to you,instead of water!
Don't think I have gone mad
Don't pity my wisdom
I'm only doing this b'cause of farsightedness
And, offering my blood,
Keeping in view the future of mankind
As,every moment
Human's thirst for blood is increasing
And, human's blood is becoming one's diet
Then who'll eat your fruits tomorrow?
Who'll praise you for offering your fruits,
Even after being hit?
I'm offering my blood only b'cause
When you'll bear fruits filled with blood
Then, at least human's thirst for blood will be fulfilled
And, no one would kill the mankind and humanity
For the sake of blood!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mehek said...

ye ek dam behtarin hai,bahut hi pasand aai,bahut sahi,insaan aaj khun ka pyasa hai,agar apna lahu dekar bhi aman aajaye,bahut achha ho.

May 2, 2008 at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home